By now you should be more comfortable with the reasons for investing, the importance of saving and investing, the amount you’d need to start investing, whether you’re ready to invest, what you can invest in, and how you can actually invest.
But is now a good time to invest?
To properly answer the question, I’ve split my thoughts into the following posts:
- I’m worried about [insert geopolitical event]. Should I wait before investing?
- The market looks expensive. Should I wait for a selloff before investing?
- What if I invest at the wrong time?
- The difficulties of staying in cash
- Other arguments against market timing
- Why “missing the best X days” is a bad argument against market timing