If you’re just starting your investing journey, this section’s for you.
Here you’ll find all the posts I’ve written on the basics of investing.
If you have any questions which aren’t answered in the articles below, please let me know.
NB: If there’s an article title with no link, it means it’s an idea for a future post and I haven’t written it yet.
- Why should I invest? / How much can I expect to make from investing?
- Should I save or invest?
- How much do I need to start investing?
- Am I ready to invest?
- What can I invest in?
- How do I invest?
- Why you need an Investment Policy Statement
- How to create an Investment Policy Statement
- Is now a good time to invest?
- Should I invest all at once or drip feed?
- What is diversification and why do I need it?
- The market is crashing, what should I do?
- Why do stocks go up?
- Is investing gambling?
- Is investing a zero-sum game?
- Beware graphs bearing outperformance
- The predictive power of fees
- Why I track my spending
- How to fail at investing
- When should I sell my investment?
- How much of my salary should I be investing?